I figure I should be sharing some foodie-like events… Lots happening here in Charm City.
Friday, July 18 – Sunday July 20, 2014:
Sunday, July 20, 2014:
- Charmery Beach Bash – From noon-10 p.m., the Hampden parlor will morph into a ’50s style beach bash, replete with seaside flavors Cherry Cola, Strawberry Daiquiri, and Vegan Piña Colada.
Tuesday, July 22, 2014:
- Yards Brewing Co. #Beer Dinner! Five courses paired with five beers for only $45 plus tax and gratuity! PLUS, purchase your tickets before Sunday, July 20th and receive a $20 gift card to your next dinner at Ten Ten. Click for info and for tickets.
- Taco Tuesday at Artifact. House-made corn tortillas filled with Parts & Labor pork or local vegetables, and topped with fix ins. Plus … summer cocktails and beer on tap, by the can, or bottle.
Saturday, July 26, 2014
- Join Artifact Kitchen for a multi-course dinner, featuring Spike, and paired with ciders made from apples grown and fermented in Jefferson, Maryland by Distillery Lane Ciderworks! Seating is at 7:30pm. $75 per person.
July 30, 2014
- not exactly in the city – but John Sheilds of Gertrude’s is having a crab and beer dinner at Wildfire in Va for $65.
July 31, 2014
- Wit and Wisdom special celebration of the release of Flying Dog Brewery‘s The Dead Rise OLD BAY® Cookbook. Flying Dog’s Frederick-based brews coupled with eats from Executive Chef Zack Mills and Executive Pasty Chef Dyan Ng. 6 to 8:30 p.m. Tickets are $55 for unlimited food and beer samples.
Now through July 31 – Tomato Tasting at Fleet Street Kitchen where you can choose à la carte or 5 small plates for $36. Plus, their beverage guy Tim has a rosé pairing.
Share what you know!!